Are learning disorders legit? Let us know what you think!
Whether you’ve been diagnosed or you’ve got a bunch of friends who are, we wanna know what you think of learning disorders. Fill out this survey for a chance to be in an upcoming issue of Girls’ Life magazine!
1. What is your first name, last initial and age?
2. How many girls at your school would you say have a learning disorder (LD)? How many of your friends have one?
3. Does it seem like everyone has a LD? Why?
4. Do you have a LD or think you might?
5. Why do you think this?
6. If you do have a LD, when were you diagnosed? What do you have? What was going on in your life? What are you doing now to help it?
7. Does it seem like girls might be being diagnosed as having a LD, but really they're super stressed out and struggling? Do you have an example of this?
8. Do you think some girls might use a LD in order to not do as well in school or deal with their problems? Have you ever done this?
Copy ‘n’ paste this survey into an email, write in your answers and send it to QOTW@girlslife.com. Please put “Learning Disorders” in the subject line!
POSTED IN School