FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Does your breakfast need an upgrade? Try these homemade Pop Tarts
Sick of that boring old cereal every morning? Try making these tasty treats for an adorable grab and go breakfast. These Nutella filled pop tarts are just *so* good! The best part: they're super easy to make!
What you'll need:
1 box of pie crust
1 cup of Nutella
4 ounces of white chocolate baker’s chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll the pie crust and cut out 3 inch by 4 inch rectangles from the crust.
3. Spread the Nutella evenly on half of the rectangles (leave a half inch border all the way around).
4. Top each one with the remaining crust.
5. Press together the sides with your fingers and use a fork to crimp the edges.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes and let cool.
7. Melt the chocolate and spread them on the top of the Pop Tarts.
8. Top with extra Nutella and rainbow sprinkles.
Will you be making these yummy pop tarts? What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Photo and recipe credit:Bru Crew Life