Ask these 20 questions to deepen your friendships
Wanna take the next step and turn your casual acquaintances and pals into deeper friendships? Even if you are stuck at home alone, here are some questions and conversation starters to help you reach out and get to know your besties better. Sprinkle them into your next FaceTime convo to ensure *ultimate* BFF bonding—and be sure to open up about your own answers, too.
1. What is one of your core beliefs or defining characteristics you have about yourself?
2. When was a time you felt super embarrased?
3. When was the last time you felt super happy?
4. What is the best gift someone has ever given to you and why?
5. Describe the last memorable dream you had?
6. When was a time you got really angry?
7. What is a major theme song in the soundtrack of your life?
8. If you could choose any career, regardless of money, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite and least favorite sound? How about smell? Taste?
10. What song lyrics or inspirational quotes have affected you the most?
11. What's the best compliment someone has ever given you? How about the worst criticism?
12. Have you ever dreamed of being famous?
13. How do you hope other people describe you?
14. If you could relive one day of your childhood, which would you pick and why?
15. When was the last time you felt disappointed in yourself? How did you handle it?
16. What advice would you give your younger self?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?
18. Who's your role model?
19. What always cheers you up when you're sad?
20. What top 3 qualities do you look for in a friend?
Answer one of these questions in the comments below!