The ultimate back-to-school bucket list for every grade
High school is *the* time to try new things. It may be cliche, but the best way to have fun is to get involved. There are so many clubs, events and sports games for you and your besties to have a blast with. Need some ideas for how to make the most out of these four years? Just keep reading for our ultimate bucket list for every year of school!
- Go *all out* with your friends for spirit week.
- Wear face paint to the homecoming football game.
- Go to as many club meetings as you can. Art club, science bowl, anime club, you name it!
- Try out for the spring musical (or work behind the scenes).
- Start bullet journaling. It's super aesthetic and keeps you organized.
- Try out a new hairstyle. New year, new you!
- Go on a spontaneous drive with your besties.
- Make some new friends in your classes and make them last.
- Throw a rockin' sweet 16!
- Find the perfect packed lunch recipe.
- Go to a college fair and talk to every college rep. Make sure you bring questions!
- Start an SAT study group with your BFF. You are *so* going to ace it.
- Run for student body president (and make cure posters for your campaign).
- Plan a canned food drive.
- Join the yearbook staff. You've always been an amazing photographer, so go show off your talents!
- Find the *perfect* prom look (and take the cutest IG pics)!
- Go to every single pep rally, football game and dance.
- Go on a college tour with your BFF.
- Make a high school scrapbook and shed a few happy tears.
- Soak up every minute, because high school really does fly by.
These articles will help you ace your classes this year:
📚 20 affirmations to get you through testing szn
📚 How to tackle the Sunday night homework load
📚 Here's how to glow up your next class presentation
📚 How to handle a tough class schedule this school year
How do you make the most of the school year? Let us know on Twitter @girlslifemag!
Slider image: @jansport