MAKE IT CUTE
8 struggles you'll only understand if you share a room with a sibling
Having a sibling can be great, no doubt. You have a built-in best friend who understands the craziness of your fam, and a support system there whenever you need.
But like any relationship, it's totally normal for siblings to get annoyed with each other—especially when sharing a room. Whether you're rooming with your little bro or an older sis, you've likely experienced most (if not all) of these struggles.
1. When they make a ton of noise in the morning and you're still trying to sleep
2. When their alarm clock keeps going off but they remain sound asleep for the next *hour*
3. When they won't get off Facetime with their BF/GF and it's almost midnight
4. When they're taking *too long* to get ready in the morning
5. When you've had it up to *here* with their snoring
6. When you open your closet, excited to wear your favorite sweater to school...only to discover it's been stolen by your sib
7. When they throw a bunch of their stuff on what's *clearly* your side of the room
8. When you—despite all of the annoyances and small arguments—love them anyway...
TBH, sharing a space with anyone else would be the worst.
Have you ever had to share a room with your sibling? How did you deal? Sound off in the comments below!
Photo credit: Giphy, The Odyssey Online