MAKE IT CUTE
Bust A Moo-ve!
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. You’re welcome.
Red-White-and-Blueberry Scrumptious Shortcakes
A patriotic treat on the lighter side, great for Fourth of July!
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of low-fat vanilla ice cream
*Fresh whole blueberries and raspberries
What You’ll Do:
1. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
2. Once soft, mix in fresh blueberries and place back in freezer for one hour.
3. Remove shortcake, and place on waxed paper.
4. Remove ice cream mixture, and place one scoop atop shortcake.
5. Garnish with fresh sliced raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream.