MAKE IT CUTE
DIY these thoughtful Thanksgiving gifts for your fam
Between the mountains of delicious food and the excitement of Christmas just around the corner, it's easy to forget what Thanksgiving is *actually* about. You know, remembering what you're thankful for. Like your friends and fam who definitely deserve a little (or, okay, a lot) of love. Show them just how grateful you are to have them in your life with one of these fall-themed favors complete with a sweetly sentimental note.
- Plastic treat bags
- Candy and other snacks of your choice (in fall colors, natch!)
- Yellow and/or brown construction paper
- Rubber bands
- Cute cards or tags
- Hole punch
1. Fill each bag with your candy and snacks. Tie at the top with a rubber band.
2. Cut your construction paper into an 8-inch rectangle. Then cut fringe, leaving about 3/4 of an inch at the bottom uncut. Wrap it around the top of the bag to look like a corn husk.
3. Punch a hole in the top of your card or tag and tie it to the bag using ribbon.
What are *you* thankful for this Thanksgiving? Share below!