MAKE IT CUTE
This cute cactus craft is just what your room needs
If you don't have a green thumb, you are all too familiar with the struggle of keeping plants, flowers and yes, even cacti, alive. But they're just *so* pretty. Fortunately, we've found the perfect solution: paper versions of your favorite plants. These are the one kind of greenery you definitely don't have to worry about killing. And they look just as cute in your room!
- Green cardstock
- Glue stick
- White paint pen or Sharpie
- Pink tissue paper
- Cacti templates
1. Fold three sheets of cardstock in half, lengthwise. Glue one half of each sheet to the next, making a 3D card.
2. Lay the card flat and place one of the templates in the center. Trace with your pencil.
3. Cut out your cactus.
4. Add "needles" to the cactus using a white paint pen or Sharpie.
5. For flowers, you can scrunch up tiny pieces of pink tissue paper and glue to the top of your cactus.
6. Put it a pot, can, bowl or any other holder you'd like.
Do you have any plants in your room? Let us know in the comments!
Tutorial credit: Good To Know.