FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This DIY unicorn lip scrub is *magical*
We are *all* about the unicorn trend lately—give us rainbow-colored everything, please. And this cotton candy lip scrub is next on our list of must-haves...or must-makes. It's easy and adorable, and would make the perfect gift for your bestie's birthday.
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 drops of cotton candy flavoring
- 2 drops of blue food coloring
- 2 drops of pink food coloring
1. For the pink: Mix two tablespoons of sugar with one teaspoon of olive oil, then add three drops of cotton candy flavoring and two drops of pink food coloring.
2. For the blue: Mix two tablespoons of sugar with one teaspoon of olive oil, then add three drops of cotton candy flavoring and two drops of blue food coloring.
3. For the white: Mix one tablespoon of sugar with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
4. In a new bowl, add the blue scrub to one side and the pink to the other. Pour the white scrub in the middle and swirl the colors together gently with a spoon.
Have you ever made your own beauty products? Let us know in the comments!
Tutorial credit: Bitz & Giggles.