10 inspiring journal prompts to get you in the Thanksgiving mood
Although Thanksgiving is once a year, expressing gratitude for those around us should be happening 24/7. It's easy to get caught up in our busy everyday lives, which is why it's important to reflect on the things that make us happy. Now, it's time to get your pen and paper out! (And DW, you can keep journaling about gratitude long past Turkey Day.)
1. What qualities in your friends do you admire?
2. When was the last time you told someone thank you?
3. Name 5 things you're grateful for today.
4. What/who do you take for granted? How can you be more appreciative of those people/things?
5. Write about someone or something that made you smile recently.
6. What qualities about yourself do you admire?
7. When was the last time you did community service?
8. How can you become a kinder person?
9. Did you do something nice for someone this week?
10. How can you be thankful every day?
Want more inspirational content? Check out these articles below:
🍂 5 impressive questions to ask at your next interview
🍂 It's time to curate the cutest Halloween photo shoot
🍂 7 things to add to your fall bucket list this year
Follow us on Insta @girlslifemag for more holiday content!
Top image: @celletters