7 celeb mother/daughter bestie moments we heart
Mother's Day is just around the corner, which means that on top of loving our moms a little extra, there's no better time to admire the adorbs mother/daughter duos that live in the spotlight (and our hearts).
Below are our fave celeb mom and daughter moments, and they'll prob be yours, too!
1. Taylor Swift and her mom, Andrea, at the ACM Awards
This is def the most emotional moment on the list, but it's also one of the best. T Swift was awarded the Milestone Award at the ACM Awards, and her mom presented her the award with a heartwrenching (and super cute) speech about Tay's childhood. Love!
2. Zendaya and her mom, Claire, talking about driving
Not all of us are great drivers, and Zendaya's mom is here to remind us that Z isn't, either. This storytime vid is not only funny, but it also showcases the uber cute relationship between Z and her mom! Bring on the Mother's Day love!
3. Jojo Siwa and her mom, Jessalynn, playing "Never Have I Ever"
Never have I ever...played this game with my mom! Jojo takes the fun party game and brings her mom on-screen, and it's both hilarious and super sweet.
4. Annie LeBlanc and her mom, Katie, doing makeovers
Who doesn't love makeovers? This adorbs vid shows Annie doing her mom's whole face for YouTube, and her momma looks...less than impressed. Oops!
5. Chloe Lukasiak and her mom, Christi, playing "Who Knows Me Best?"
We already knew that Chloe and her mom are *so* close, but we didn't know that Chloe's little sis, Clara, would give her a run for her money! Check out this fun game played by the Lukasiak fam, and see how much ~you~ know about Chloe, too.
6. Grace VanderWaal and her mom, Tina, broadcasting on Facebook Live together
We heart a goofy mother and daughter relationship, and Grace has this one down. We wish we had seen this vid while they were streaming it live!
7. Kaia Gerber and her mom, Cindy Crawford, def not looking alike at all
This one *totally* speaks for itself. Aren't they adorbs and totally twinning?
Which celeb mother/daughter duo is your fave? Do you have a fave moment with your mom? Share with us below!
Photo credit: Annie LeBlanc