MAKE IT CUTE
Delicioso! The Cinco de Mayo recipe you have to try
1/2 Package (7 oz) tofu
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1 finely dices serrano chili
1/2 cup chopped tomato
2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
1 avocado, peeled, seeded, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
4 corn tostadas
1. Take your onion, chili, cilantro, tomato and chop carefully on a cutting board, then set to the side.
2. Peel your avocado and chop into little squares and set to the side.
3. Take your corn tostada and warm up in the microwave for 10 seconds.
4. Drain and dice your tofu into small cubes and place into a large bowl along with the onion, chili, tomato, cilantro and avocado.
5. Cut 1 large lime in half and pick out seeds. Then squeeze into bowl and mix all ingredients together.
6. Top everything off and season with a dash of salt and pepper.
7. Allow everything to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend well until you’re ready to serve. Spoon onto tostada and eat up!