FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Out of party favor ideas? Try these candy kabobs!
Favors are a good way to spice up any party experience. But sometimes it gets hard when you’re on a budget, or simply running out of fun ideas. Want something new and simple? Check out this cute candy kabob DIY.
- Several packs of thin wooden sticks/ skewers
- Different types of gummy candies
1. First, arrange your gummy candy according to party theme and colors. If you’re gathering has a specific color scheme, use gummies with those colors only. And if not? Feel free to make a rainbow!
2. Load the gummies onto the skewers until the wooden stick is almost completely covered, save for some room at the end for securely holding the stick.
3. Optional: Package your kabobs in small, cellophane bags tied with ribbon.
4. Hand out the favors and enjoy.
Got any ideas for fun and simple party favors? Share in the comments below!