FAB UP YOUR LIFE
9 amaze Post-It note DIYs (that you probably hadn't thought of)
Who knew there were so many things you could do with Post-It Notes other than writing notes and saving pages in your book? Check out all these awesome DIY’s you can do with the classic sticky squares.
1. Write an inspirational quote of the day and stick it on your mirror.
2. Create a Post-It mural.
3. Make A DIY calendar. You can remake them each month so easily. Just change the Post-It Notes.
4. Organize your cords with labels. Fold the sticky notes over the cords to organize them when they get tangled.
5. Follow this DIY for a beautiful Post It Note rose.
6. Decorate your next party. From piñatas to streamers, who needs to go to the party store anymore?
7. Print notes on Post-Its. If you don’t like your handwriting or just want the note to look nicer, try printing on Post-It Notes. You can get a template here.
8. Spread the love wherever you go. Write nice things like “you are beautiful” or “have an amazing day” and stick them up anywhere. You can leave them in the halls of your school, on a friend’s notebook or on the mirror in a bathroom. It can make someone’s day!
9. Make a banner for any occasion. Like this one, you can make a banner with larger Post It Notes and cut them into any shape or size. Use them to decorate your room or save them for a special occasion.
Which Post-It Note DIY are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo credit: Pinterest.