Brec Bassinger's pigs in a blanket: Just in time for the Super Bowl!
What you'll need:
- 1 can of crescent dinner rolls
- 1 package fully cooked cocktail wieners
- Cheese (optional, whatever kind you like)
What you'll do:
1. First you'll want to preheat your oven to 375 degrees, so that it's ready to go when your food is.
2. Next, open your crescent dinner rolls and separate each roll. You'll want to cut each crescent into thirds so they're not too big.
3. Add a little cheese and one small cocktail wiener to each third of a crescent. You can do some without cheese in case your guests don't eat dairy products.
4. Roll the cocktail weenie and cheese in the crescent and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat for each pig in a blanket until you've finished.
5. Once your oven is hot enough, bake your piggies for about 15 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.
6. Serve your piggies hot, and always put out mustard and ketchup for dipping! "I ❤ ketchup." says Brec!
So what did you girlies think of Brec's recipe? Share in the comments below.