The 5 hidden perks of digital learning
We were all thrown a curveball when schools switched to digital learning amid the COVID-19 crisis. Students (like you!) had to sacrifice a lot to get used to a new form of learning, but now that we're about eight weeks into this new way of doing things, we can all agree that there are *some* perks to learning from home:
1. School in pajamas. Need we say more?
2. Unlimited trips to the bathroom...because, sometimes, a girl's gotta go (and doesn't need her crush to know about it!).
3. Lunchtime = raiding the fridge for last night's delish leftovers instead of waiting in line in the caf.
4. Your teacher can't intercept a note you're passing to your friend...in fact, you're pretty much texting with your besties all day.
5. There's an even deeper sense of accomplishment at 3 p.m. because, more than ever, you're handling your responsibilities on your own.
How has your experience with digital learning been going? Let us know in the comments!