Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!
I've been obsessed with this boy named Tyler Herzinger since the sixth grade and after several group texts and a lot of lunch conversations with my friends, they finally convinced me that Valentine's Day was the day to let Tyler...
1. Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day?
2. Conversation hearts or chocolate hearts?
3. Buy your card at the store or make one?
4. Wear red or wear pink?
5. Dinner date or movie date?
6. Teddy bear or single red rose?
7. Say I love you...
Would you rather watch...
1) To All the Boys I've Loved Before or The Kissing Booth?
2) Clueless or Legally Blonde?
3) Love, Simon or Eighth Grade?
4) Now and Then or 13 Going on 30?
5) Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
6) The Princess Diaries...
After winter break, I was chatting with a girl I hadn't talked to in a while. I started to gush to her about this really cute guy in four of my classes. She was asking me to describe him—what classes...
We're spreading the love with an AMAZE bunch of GL essentials to get you through the month ahead and you could win them all! Enter our February Giveaway for a chance to win perfume, books, and so much more. Read...
Cutest first date idea?
Learn about marine biology and surfing in this graphic novel. Enter to win here!
Who will emerge as the next pirate king? Enter to win here!
Which fall Starbucks drink are you?
Plan a trip to Starbucks and we’ll give you your fall fortune
What's your next book obsession?