FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Nutella lovers: You *have* to try this churro recipe!
Nutella-Filled Churro Balls
What you will need:
+Pillsburry Grands! buttermilk biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Flatten each biscuit to make room for the Nutella.
3. Place one teaspoon of Nutella in the center of the dough.
4. Join the corners of the dough together, and roll the dough around in your hands to form a ball.
5. Place the balls onto a non-stick pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, until balls are golden brown. Remove from oven.
6. In a bowl, mix equal parts sugar and cinnamon.
7. In a separate bowl, melt butter and brush on the Nutella balls.
8. Roll balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, coating them entirely. Do this one at a time!
9. Eat and enjoy!
What's the best thing you've ever baked? Share in the comments.
Recipe and photo credit: Thrillist