FAB UP YOUR LIFE
The cutest cupcakes to bake just in time for Easter
The best part about Easter? All of the delicious treats you get to eat, from pastel M&Ms to marshmallow Peeps to your grandma's special sugar cookies. We have another tasty recipe to add to your spring baking arsenal: these adorable bunny cupcakes made with Entenmann's Little Bites. So simple and so cute. Watch the video, then follow the recipe.
- 1 pouch of Entenmann’s Little Bites Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 4 mini paper muffin wrappers
- White icing in icing bag
- 4 marshmallows
- Pink crystal sugar
- Pink candy pearls (for nose)
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate sprinkles (for whiskers)
1. Place Little Bites muffins into paper muffin wrappers.
2. Decorate Little Bites muffins with white icing using an icing bag.
3. Cut each end of marshmallow in 1/4 inch slices for bunny ears and dip sticky side in pink crystal sugar. Have your parents help you if necessary.
4. Place bunny ears upright in icing.
5. Place two candy eyes, one pink candy pearl for nose and four chocolate sprinkles for whiskers on icing.
6. Place on dish or cake plate to serve.
What is your favorite Easter treat? Let us know in the comments!
Like this? You'll love these, too...
+ Meet the geode hair trend that's about to be everywhere
+ 11 stylish unicorn products that will make every girl feel magical
+ Break these 5 habits to be a happier person