MAKE IT CUTE
Got the winter blues? We've got 8 ways to fab up the rest of February
1. It's the month of love, so why not spread some happiness by helping your mom around the house? It'll make her so happy, and soon enough, you'll be feeling the warm fuzzies too.
2. Yeah, it's miserably cold. Warm yourself up with an ah-dorable beachy screensaver on your laptop or phone. (If you're one of those lucky chicas who lives in summery weather, take a dip for the rest of us.)
3. Go through your spring and summer clothes and start putting together some incredible outfits. That way, you'll be ready the second the seasons change–work it, girl.
4. Check out our Black History Month reading list and get totally immersed in some amazing stories.
5. Swing by your local shelter. The colder months are always hard on the poor pups cooped up there, and they could probs use some extra snuggles. Allergic? Think about holding a fundraiser.
6. Go see The Duff (starring GL cover girl Bella Thorne) on Feb. 20. It looks totally hilarious–perfect for a movie day with your besties.
7. Apparently the 24th is National Tortilla Chip Day. A little random, but we're not complaining. Try that guac recipe you've got tabbed and chow down. Ole!
8. Take advantage of the short days and catch up on some sleep. It's dark anyway, so why not tuck yourself in the second you're done your homework? Grab a book and read until you can't keep your eyes open...zzzz.
Image source: weheartit.com
How will you make the rest of your February fabulous? Let us know in the comments!