Trend alert: This beauty trend is *all* the rage
A new beauty trend is blowing up all over social media. Charcoal isn’t something that you would think could make you look and feel better. We looked into it and there are actually a bunch of health benefits of this unexpected beauty trend.
1. It makes your teeth whiter: Charcoal has been infused into tons of toothpastes and toothbrushes, but the trend is just starting to blow up. The activated charcoal in these products absorbs the plaque on your teeth and makes them appear whiter. These products are strictly for teeth whitening, so don’t trade it for your regular toothpaste! You still have to go in with a traditional toothpaste to get that minty fresh breath.
2. It will clear up your skin: Any face product with activated charcoal will help to draw out the impurities from your clogged pores. This will help to clear up your breakouts and make your skin smoother.
3. You’ll get glowy skin: Because these impurities are being drawn out from your skin, the natural oils in your skin are being shown, which makes your skin appear more glowy!
4. It removes grease from your hair: Just like your skin, your hair also has impurities that sometimes leave it looking greasy. Activated charcoal in your shampoo can draw out those impurities and soak up all of that unwanted grease, leaving your hair shiny and smooth.
5. Promotes a healthy digestive tract: Charcoal can remove the toxins in your body that cause things such as allergic reactions and poor immune function. This ingredient will help you to feel better from the inside out.
Would you try out this crazy beauty trend?