Get your shine on: 5 glossy + glowy products to add to your makeup bag
Good news! Glossy is in, and we are absolutely obsessed with this trend. We’ve got the scoop on all of the hottest glow and glam products that are out right now. Check out our list below to see which products you should add to your summer makeup kit (don't worry, you can still keep it minimal!).
1. Glossier Super Glow serum. This smooth serum is perfect for getting a clean, well-rested and brighter look for your skin. The enriching texture paired with a vitamin C infusion creates the perfect combination of shine and strength!
2. Milk Makeup Face Gloss. This clear gloss can be applied to skin, lips and eyelids for a high shine that’s to do die for! It can be used to freshen up an already-applied makeup look, or to add life to a bare face. Another plus? It’s also vegan and cruelty free.
3. Glossier Lip Gloss. Ever been stuck with a gloss that was too sticky, gritty or gluey? Well this one’s been formulated specially to avoid all of those uh-ohs. With the soft, pillowy addition of vitamin E, Glossier’s gloss is guaranteed to leave your lips radiant and hydrated.
4. M.A.C Studio Eye Gloss. Do you dig the shiny lid look that everyone’s trying? This liquid shadow comes in taupe, gold, burgundy, and white shades, and delivers dazzling, full-coverage finish that will have you snapping selfies for days.
5. Urban Decay Vice Special Effects Lip Topcoat. Water-resistant *and* 12 shades? Sign us up! You too will want to snag more than a few of these beauties so you can mix and match shades with all of your go-to summer looks!
Do you have a glossy product that has turned your world upside down? Share with us in the comments below!