Sunburn: Yogurt Mask
Greek yogurt is more than just a yummy snack—its cooling qualities can help heal your sunburn in no time. And with the help of antioxidant-rich green tea, which soothes and dilutes the yogurt's acidity, your skin will feel and look much better in minutes.
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 bag green tea
1. Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
2. Steep the bag of green tea in a mug of hot water for about a minute. Then, remove the bag and let it cool on a paper towel.
3. Spoon the yogurt into a bowl.
4. Cut a slit in the tea bag and pour the contents into the yogurt.
5. Mix everything together.
6. With a cotton swab or your index finger, spread the mixture onto your skin, especially paying attention to burnt areas.
7. Let the mask dry for 15 minutes.
8. Reapply another layer and let the mask dry again.
9. Rinse the mask off and pat dry.
10. Moisturize your face so that the burn stays hydrated.
Photo credit: skin-care-recipes-and-remedies.com