Sarah Hyland goes natural on the red carpet and we totally love it
The most important part to getting Sarah Hyland’s makeup look is a highlighter or a luminous glow primer.
1. Pump a skin primer into fingers and massage into your skin to create glowing, fresh skin.
2. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara, being sure it’s not clumpy to keep it natural.
3. Find a brow gel with brush-on fibers that instantly thicken and darken your brows. Brush on in upward strokes for perfectly full brows.
4. Finish the face makeup with a yummy-smelling butter gloss and pop it into your purse for touchups.
5. These Essie polishes are the exact ones Sarah wore to the Golden Globes if you want to snag her mani, too.
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Light Primer, $13, ulta.com
Benefit Gimme Brow, $22, sephora.com
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel, $5, nordstrom.com
Essie Polishes: Blushing Bride & bbf Best Boyfriend, $9, beauty.com
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…