MAKE IT CUTE
Make this: Tasty pumpkin pretzels (almost too cute to eat)
(Photo credit: Inspireddreamer.com)
- ¼ cup mini pretzels
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- About 1/8 tsp of orange food coloring (or a few drops)
- Green M&Ms (as many M&Ms as you have pretzels)
- 1 tbsp shortening
1. Put a bowl of white chocolate chips in microwave to melt.
2. Take bowl out and stir chocolate.
3. If not completely melted, put in microwave for a few more seconds until completely melted.
4. Add shortening to keep chocolate from being too thick.
5. Once melted, dunk pretzels in chocolate until they are completely covered.
6. While the chocolate is still wet, add M&M candy to the top of the pretzel as a stem.
7. Let chocolate harden (you may want to put pretzels in the fridge)
8. Pack in your lunch bag and enjoy your fall treat!
Yum! Talk about a delicious pick-me-up during the school day!