Run The World is your next girl group obsession — and the video for their new single "Rainbow" proves it
We officially have a new musical obsession. They're called Run The World and they're a girl group that seems poised to do exactly what their name says.
Want to know just why we're so here for Run The World? The best way to understand how awesome these girls are is definitely to hear their music with your own ears. Today, these amazing ladies released their first single, "Rainbow," which comes with an incredible, uplifting video that the girls made remotely (social distancing, ya'll) and dedicated to the essential workers who have been doing so much for the rest of us during the coronavirus pandemic.
Check out the super fun, super empowering "Rainbow" video below:
Have you watched it yet? We'll wait. Done now? Good. Now that you're just as obsessed with Run the World as we are, here's a little extra info about the girl group that you need to know:
1. Run the World is made up of social media superstars Kheris Rogers, Hayley LeBlanc, Jessalyn Grace, and Corinne Joy,
2. Together, the ladies of Run The World have more than 10 million followers on social media—meaning you or one of your besties is probably already obsessed with at least one of these amazing girls.
3. They're working on original music and collaborating to reimagine existing hits, and we can't wait to hear the rest of their music as it's released.
4. They're collaborating with Justice on a line called the Justice X Jam Jr Collection, which is set to launch mid-July and will surely take over your closet.
5. Run The World is joining forces with another amazing group of girls—the Girl Scouts.
The group will team up with the empowering organization in a celebration of the amazing accomplishments of girls across the country that will be shared on the Girl Scouts' Instagram on Saturday, June 27 (at 5 p.m. EST, to be exact). The live event will include giveaways, dancing, and appearances by other social media celebs like Gavin Magnus and twins DJs Amira and Kayla.
Follow Run the World on Instagram to stay up to date on everything they have coming up.
check these out!
you might like these
- EXCLUSIVE! Annie LeBlanc and Jayden Bartels open up about quarantine, their new show and why they're #BFFgoals
- Will Why Don't We save 2020? Get ready for their new single, Fallin'
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87, leaving behind a progressive legacy
- Everything we know about Secret Society of Second-Born Royals