Want a snow day? 10 superstitions to make it happen
Babes, ready for a snow day? We sure are! Try these 10 quirky superstitions to get a snow day fast.
1. Put your PJs on inside out and backwards
2. Throw ice cubes out the window
3. Yell “Snow Day!” into the freezer
4. Put a penny under your pillow
5. Put a white crayon on every windowsill in your house
6. Run around your dining room 12 times
7. Put a spoon under your bed
8. Drink root beer the night before with a straw
9. Wear a colored sock on your left foot but not on your right
10. Do a snow dance! Get your whole squad in on it for a stronger force
Make sure to get all your homework done the night before. That way, when all your awesome superstitions work, you have the whole day to play in the snow! Plus what better way to score some good karma than being totally prepared for school, right?
MORE SNOW DAY MAGIC:
+ 6 Insta-worthy hot chocolate recipes to make this weekend
+ Cinchy self-car tips for the winter season