FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This easy recipe will satisfy *all* of your pizza cravings
Whether you’re craving pizza without wanting to pay for delivery, or you want to impress the friends that you’re having over, the recipe is a perfect night time treat to fill all of those cheesy cravings. These pepperoni cheese pizza bombs are so easy and so delicious.
+ Crescent roll dough
+ 2 sticks of Mozzerella string cheese (each cut into 4 cubes)
+ Marinara sauce
+ 32 slices of Pepperoni
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees F, and spray a muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
2. Open your crescent roll dough, and lay each triangle over an open muffin tin section.
3. Add one teaspoon of pasta sauce and 2 pieces of pepperoni to each triangle.
4. Add one cube of cheese into the center of each triangle.
5. Cover the cheese with one more piece of pepperoni, and wrap each triangle to form a ball.
6. Bake for 8-10 or until they are golden brown
Photo and tutorial credit: Sizzling Eats