MAKE IT CUTE
Move over gingerbread house: We're all about candy igloos
Every year, your family decorates a gingerbread house. And while that's a tradition you should *definitely* keep (family bonding FTW), now you can add a new must-make to the mix. Meet the candy igloo, the gingerbread house's much cooler (and cuter) cousin. Follow the steps below to build your own.
- Hi-Chew candy
- Platform to build your igloo on
- Fake snow
- Other decorative accessories (like mini trees)
1. Create an outline on the platform with one layer of candy.
2. Continue to add rows, pressing the candy into the row beneath to keep it in place.
3. Create the top of the igloo by molding pieces of candy together into a dome shape.
4. Place the dome on top, then decorate as desired.
Do you decorate a gingerbread house? Tell us below!