13 days of spooktacular nails: Day 8 mummy madness
Spooktacular Nails continues with day 8!
Mummify your nails with this design! These mummies are now under your power so don’t be fooled by their hypnotic eyes.
What you’ll need:
White nail polish
Black nail polish
Red nail polish
Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint your nails white and let dry.
2. Using a toothpick, draw on thin horizontal stripes with the black nail polish.
3. Add a couple diagonal stripes to connect the horizontal stripes in random places.
4. Just above the center of your nail, paint in two of the stripes with black nail polish to make one thicker stripe. Let dry.
5. On that thick stripe, use a toothpick to add two white dots to act as the mummy’s eyes.
6. Use another toothpick and dab on two tinier dots, with the red nail polish, in the center of the white dots to serve as the mummy’s hypnotizing pupils.
*You can paint a mummy on each nail or just a couple for a creepy-cool accent!