7 cute ways to wear Converse that you haven't tried yet
We’re officially in the summer season, so deciding what's the right combo of cute and comfortable should be easy...but it isn't always so. Mostly because the weather can be uncomforably hot sometimes, but then chilly at nights.
That’s why Converse is the perfect summer shoe, as they go with…pretty much everything. No temperature is too warm or too cold for them, so you can plan the rest of your outfit according to the weather that day. Here are our fave ways to style 'em, some of which we bet you've *never* thought of before!
1. Throw on some high-waisted shorts with a crop top, and maybe a sweater over if it gets chilly. Your Converse will pull the outfit together perfectly.
2. Your sneakers will make a dress a bit more casual and everyday cute—pair it with some perfect sunnies and a cute bag and you've got yourself the perfect outfit.
3. Make your classic mini skirt and T-shirt more casual with your Cons. Cute clutch = the finishing touch.
4. Converse, destroyed denim and stripes are more classicly summer than a backyard BBQ.
5. Looking for a classy but casual outfit for the summer? Converse and a fun skirt are perfect for any event.
6. Cut off shorts, a summer hat and your sneakers is sure to look adorable.
7. Sunnies + accessories + Converse = classic summer festival look.
8. Create the perfect July 4th outfit with a red and white dress, blue chambray and your awesome Converse.
What’s your favorite way to wear your Converse? Tell us about it in the comments!