8 Valentine's Day date ideas even he'll heart
1. Dinner and a Movie – It is
classic and traditional, but with a new twist the night can be one
to remember. On Valentine’s Day many old theaters show screenings
of classic black and white movies that are great for a romantic
night out. With some Chinese carry out and a bottle of sparkling
cider, you can’t go wrong.
2. Stay in – Snuggling up with a cozy
blanket and a classic movie like Pretty in Pink can be the
perfect way to spend the romantic evening. Also, it will give you
plenty of time gush about your feelings for each other.
3. Game Night – Invite your friends
and their significant others over for a game night! Find out who is
more competitive by playing Playing Battle of the Sexes. Or a
couples Pictionary match is a fun way to get the energy flowing and
allow you to work together as a team.
4. Snow Date – If your town has been
lucky enough to be hit with snow, take advantage of it! Bundle up
and hit the hills for a sledding race. Cramming onto one sled can be
very cozy in the cold air. Bonus: cuddling up by the fire is a great
way to end the night.
5. Bowling – Battling it out over a
foot fault may seem cheesy, but bowling can be a great way to get to
know each other. Also, a little competitiveness is never a bad
thing, and it will show you their true colors.
6. Cupcakes! – Bake a dozen vanilla
cupcakes, mix up some pink and red icing and get your creative sides
flowing. See who can create the cutest cupcake or which one of you
has an artistic eye. The best part is snacking on your creations
when it is all over.
7. Gourmet Dining – Why not play the
stereotypical role and cook your man a meal? Staying in for a candle
light dinner perfect for a low budget evening, and you can show off
your skills with the stove.
8. Boyless? – Don’t have a BF to spend the night with? That’s okay! You and your BFFs can have just as much fun by celebrating your friendship and true love for each other. A night in with a movie and popcorn or hitting the town can be a blast with your girls!