38 MINUTES AGO How cute are these #DIY turkey pops?

1 HOURS AGO This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this #Thanksgiving:

2 HOURS AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

Workout ouchies--and what to do about them

Tell us if this sounds familiar: You lace up your sneaks and hit the road. Two miles later, you’re finally home, but instead of exhilarated...

This summer I'm gonna spend my whole july changing myself. I'm gonna perfect myself so by the time i go to school ill look perf! Any tips?

Hey girl! Just remember to eat healthy- lots of fruits and vegetables, and stay hydrated! Other than that, remember that you don't need to change yourself, nevertheless over the course of one month- change should be natural, and something you WANT to do, to be a better person... Not something you think other people want you to do.

Caroline C.

by GirlyChic on 6/18/2013 2:46:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD i do a jillian Micheals workout that's an hour long everyday and by the end, i'm sweating up a storm. i have to do it in the afternoon since it involves a lot of moving around and i don't wanna disturb my family when they're home. anyways, my hair and body is always disgusting for the rest of the day and my body is too. what's a good way to cool off and make sure i'm not disgusting? thanks!

Hey chica, the best way to get clean after a workout is to hit the showers as soon as you're done. Don't let all of that funk and sweat settle into your pours. So as soon as you're finished lather up that body wash and shampoo. Plus it'll feel really good to stand under some cold water after all of those lunges and planks. Keep up the good work! xx
Jess D.

by karategirl78 on 6/14/2013 1:59:08 PM

@cupcakecutie325: Maybe she wasn't working out. Maybe she likes that amount of makeup; everyone's different! I LOVE her makeup Smile Smile

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 12:58:30 PM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 10:37:18 PM

by maclaycharlee on 6/12/2013 8:52:04 PM

My ears have started popping sometimes when I exercise and I was worried so this really helped!!! And btw, that girl in the picture looks like she has too much makeup on for working out!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 8:41:00 PM

I like the girl in the picture's eye makeup. Smile

by Ralinia on 6/12/2013 6:38:25 PM

I HATE cramps and stitches!

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 3:59:31 PM

by Lilliebeans on 6/12/2013 1:09:49 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!