5 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

6 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

6 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $20: Primp out your keyboard

As an editor at GL, I spend a pretty decent amount of time staring at my keyboard (and, hopefully, typing on it). Call me quirky, but...

Totally wish that they made them for pc keyboards and not just apple Tong

by hellokittyhasissues on 6/27/2013 1:47:21 PM

OMG! I NEEDZ!

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 3:24:35 PM

http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=13209 FYI: TO GIRLS WHO LOVE THE CLIQUE come join the Soulm8s (I know that's the wrong name but I thinks its the Qtest)

by fashiongirl599 on 5/27/2013 10:40:47 PM

Dear Mod

what is the name of the website in instagram ??

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/18/2013 11:34:17 AM

this is really awesome and pretty! I like the floral on my Mac white keyboard.

by lalalina on 5/18/2013 11:10:44 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:50:19 AM

This is so cool!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/18/2013 1:16:53 AM

I love all of the designs and when you go on the site there are different fonts with the patterns which rocks! I've always wanted to personalize my MacBook Pro! I'm going to be buying a new one soon!! Smile

by lilyyum on 5/18/2013 12:17:47 AM

My keyboard definitely needs this! I might try the floral.

by supersingershannon on 5/17/2013 11:35:14 PM

Too bad they're only for apple laptops Frown

by Sweetie99 on 5/17/2013 3:23:52 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?

How well do you *really* know your BFF?

Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!