4 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

7 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

8 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $20: Primp out your keyboard

As an editor at GL, I spend a pretty decent amount of time staring at my keyboard (and, hopefully, typing on it). Call me quirky, but...

Totally wish that they made them for pc keyboards and not just apple Tong

by hellokittyhasissues on 6/27/2013 1:47:21 PM

OMG! I NEEDZ!

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 3:24:35 PM

http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=13209 FYI: TO GIRLS WHO LOVE THE CLIQUE come join the Soulm8s (I know that's the wrong name but I thinks its the Qtest)

by fashiongirl599 on 5/27/2013 10:40:47 PM

Dear Mod

what is the name of the website in instagram ??

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/18/2013 11:34:17 AM

this is really awesome and pretty! I like the floral on my Mac white keyboard.

by lalalina on 5/18/2013 11:10:44 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:50:19 AM

This is so cool!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/18/2013 1:16:53 AM

I love all of the designs and when you go on the site there are different fonts with the patterns which rocks! I've always wanted to personalize my MacBook Pro! I'm going to be buying a new one soon!! Smile

by lilyyum on 5/18/2013 12:17:47 AM

My keyboard definitely needs this! I might try the floral.

by supersingershannon on 5/17/2013 11:35:14 PM

Too bad they're only for apple laptops Frown

by Sweetie99 on 5/17/2013 3:23:52 PM

Repurpose your jewelry! Restring an old bracelet with new beads, try stacking your rings, or wear a necklace as a bracelet or anklet.

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC
Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

Quiz: Which character from The Giver are you?

Are you sweet like Fiona...or daring like Jonas?

CLICK HERE to meet your movie

match-up from The Giver!