31 MINUTES AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

34 MINUTES AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

AN HOUR AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Yum! Grilled shrimp recipes for a weekend cookout

We are so ready to spend 24/7 outside, and you know what that means: It’s time to transform your backyard into cookout central. Ask Mom...

I want to try eating vegan or vegetarian, but the last time I tried this I only lasted a week (for vegetarian.) I want to feel healthier and better about what I am putting in my body, along with dropping some of the weight that stays because of fat filled foods. Do you have any tips to stay committed?

Hey! It's all about finding vegetarian recipes that you like enough to eat all the time. Look up budget bytes, they have some great vegetarian recipes. good luck!

Helen S.

by GoofyBall246 on 6/22/2013 2:17:37 AM

Every time I stand up for more than 10 minutes,espessily in the shower,my legs get all itchy.When I sit down to look at them their all red and when I rub them dead shin comes off.I don't know what it is.Can you help?

Hey girl, most likely its just very dry skin. Try moisturizing immediately after a shower, and multiple times through the day.

lauren r.

by juliacar on 5/11/2013 10:16:30 AM

OOH! Yummmy yum!

by sfluv on 5/9/2013 10:03:17 PM

omg that looks soooooo yummyy~yyy!!!!! i want some now.. o_o

by islandgirl23 on 5/9/2013 1:41:49 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by bothun2000 on 5/8/2013 9:24:35 PM

My favorite cookout food is potato salad.

by supersingershannon on 5/8/2013 8:04:24 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:48:07 PM

can someone please give me a good shrimp taco recipe?
it can't have any meat in it like chicken pork bacon stuff like that
me and my mom are pescetarians so no meat for us just seafood dairy veggies fruit bread
and stuff like that but no meat my mom really wants shrimp tacos for mothers day
she loves Avocado so a recipe with that in it would be good Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/8/2013 4:02:30 PM

can you give me a good recipe for shrimp tacos?
one that doesn't have any meat in it like chicken pork or bacon
my mom and me are pescetarians my mom loves shrimp tacos she wants to have that for mothers day

Hey girl, that's so sweet of you to want to make your mom something special for Mother's Day. I don't know any good recipes for shrimp tacos, unfortunately but I am sure you could find something if you search the web. In the mean time you should check out our cool articles about what to wear for Mother's Day, DIY gifts, and last minute gifts for mom! Have a good one!

Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/8/2013 3:32:41 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!