4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

19 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 cute pieces to add to your can't-wait-to-workout wardrobe

One of the easiest tricks for transforming your workout routine from chore to can’t-wait-to-conquer is wearing the cutest clothes possible. Call us superficial, but these...

@orlandobloomrocks I have had like 2 broken wrists this year and they always hurt an hour or to after I injure it so I would probley get it checked out

by Laxchic2 on 2/21/2013 6:58:47 PM

Today I went to a roller skating rink and when i was roller skating, i fell backwards onto my hand with all of my didn't hurt that bad an hour ago but now it hurts bad...what should I do?
P.S. my mom says that if it hurts too bad tomorrow, she'll take me to the doctors. Do i need to go sooner and how do i know if it is sprained or not! I need advice...Now!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/21/2013 6:43:24 PM

i wud so wear this!!!!!!!

by cartersmile on 2/21/2013 6:30:02 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/21/2013 6:02:24 PM

I'm thinking of changing schools.
At the school I'm at I have great friends I love. But in my grade their are many kids that get into trouble, and the academics aren't really up to par.
The other school has wonderful academics, great facilities, and a 100% college acceptance rate. But I don't know anybody and people at this school have a reputation for being snobs.
Where should I go?

Hey! go where you'll be happy. A school's college acceptance rate doesn't mean anything to you personally, as long as you set high academic standards for yourself, any college would be lucky to have you. If you feel that tougher classes are what you need, go to the new school, but if you think you'll miss your friends too much I think you should stay

Helen S.

by hermione&ron on 2/21/2013 5:59:15 PM

I love those Aeropostale sweatpants! <3

by purplerainn on 2/21/2013 4:40:34 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/21/2013 4:36:01 PM

My bday is coming up, and I'm only having my bff over, so it's just gonna be the two of us. What should we do? She's sleeping over btw

WOOOO! Slumber Party!! Get some of your favorite flicks together, maybe paint your nails, and snack on your fave dessert. A relaxing night sounds perfect.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ColosalMascara on 2/21/2013 3:58:12 PM

yea cause i would actually spend 36 dollars on a bra -___-

by neneice14 on 2/21/2013 3:52:07 PM

Mod mod mod
So I'm gonna ask my crush if he likes me today. The problem is, he is always surrounded by his friends, and one time, he asked me if I liked him, and I said "no, just as a friend" and he wouldn't take that as an answer. He got upset. But that was in October, and now were friends. He loves to joke around with me. When he plays with my hair (he always does), do I say "hey (: can I talk to you for a minute?" and then ask if he likes me? What if he asks about me? What do we do then? Thanks!

Hey girl, sounds like a good plan.  If he asks about you, have an answer ready.  If you do like him, it's okay to tell him that you do.  What do you do then?  Well, you can hang out together (yay dates!  Here are some cute ideas.).  Have fun!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 2/21/2013 10:42:22 AM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!