8 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

9 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

9 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:21:10 PM

The only problem with this article is I don't really think any teenage girl would eat that much. If I go to mcdonalds I get a hamburger and a diet pepsi. Taco bell? ONE taco and a soda. At KFC I get grilled chicken. ANd IDK this amount of food just seems like the amount for a man.. not a 13 year old girl.

by hermione&ron on 1/24/2013 8:13:30 PM

Ummmm yuck?! Stick to your Oreos for sides, it's healthier than this, suprisingly (actually are we really that suprised?)

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:22:00 PM

oh my gosh i havent been on this for a while haha i forgot how much stuff there is! anyways i have been a vegetarian for about 6 months now and i dont eat anything with a face, so i still eat dairy products and eggs... I eat beans and fruit and try to fill up for it.. is this unhealthy i dont want to eat meat for a while still (i do it because of how they treat the animals) btw i just turned 14 and am in 8th grade.. thank you lol oh and i eat healthy foods but i still eat all the regular stuff and im healthy wait and all

hey! That's not unhealthy at all, I really respect your dedication to your beliefs. You're awesome!

Helen S.

by flippy678 on 1/24/2013 7:13:05 PM

That's 6,000 calories!

by Bobalina on 1/24/2013 6:59:05 PM

I only like Taco Bell,but I never go and get it.

by audz1199 on 1/24/2013 6:17:54 PM

And this is why I never eat fast

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 6:15:48 PM

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/24/2013 6:05:01 PM

my mom tried the Dorito taco bell taco and she said it wasn't that great

by myfatsquirrel on 1/24/2013 6:01:18 PM

Burger King’s Ultimate Breakfast platter makes ME wanna gag.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 5:19:33 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!