AN HOUR AGO #SpeakOut: Check out how one of our interns deals with OCD and anxiety: http://t.co/KUCp9SSRUr pic.twitter.com/wPsDqtCa5H

2 HOURS AGO 8 types of besties that are ACTUALLY the worst: http://t.co/RvG7yz2YRl pic.twitter.com/JX5K4VZTLa

3 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:21:10 PM

The only problem with this article is I don't really think any teenage girl would eat that much. If I go to mcdonalds I get a hamburger and a diet pepsi. Taco bell? ONE taco and a soda. At KFC I get grilled chicken. ANd IDK this amount of food just seems like the amount for a man.. not a 13 year old girl.

by hermione&ron on 1/24/2013 8:13:30 PM

Ummmm yuck?! Stick to your Oreos for sides, it's healthier than this, suprisingly (actually are we really that suprised?)

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:22:00 PM

oh my gosh i havent been on this for a while haha i forgot how much stuff there is! anyways i have been a vegetarian for about 6 months now and i dont eat anything with a face, so i still eat dairy products and eggs... I eat beans and fruit and try to fill up for it.. is this unhealthy i dont want to eat meat for a while still (i do it because of how they treat the animals) btw i just turned 14 and am in 8th grade.. thank you lol oh and i eat healthy foods but i still eat all the regular stuff and im healthy wait and all

hey! That's not unhealthy at all, I really respect your dedication to your beliefs. You're awesome!

Helen S.

by flippy678 on 1/24/2013 7:13:05 PM

That's 6,000 calories!

by Bobalina on 1/24/2013 6:59:05 PM

I only like Taco Bell,but I never go and get it.

by audz1199 on 1/24/2013 6:17:54 PM

And this is why I never eat fast food..lol

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 6:15:48 PM

NARSTY!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/24/2013 6:05:01 PM

my mom tried the Dorito taco bell taco and she said it wasn't that great

by myfatsquirrel on 1/24/2013 6:01:18 PM

Burger King’s Ultimate Breakfast platter makes ME wanna gag.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 5:19:33 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.