14 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

16 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

17 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

10 jams to jumpstart your workout

Turn up the volume on your get fit fast workout routine this year! We’ve got 10 tunes that’ll help ya kick your sweat sesh into...

Mod mod mod!
Hey so I'm very insecure about my thighs. I feal like there too big and whenever I sit down he fat (I don't know what to can it) pops out around my theighs. How can I tone them? Is it nirmal to have big thighs?

Hey girlie,

It is normal for your legs to look a little bigger when you are sitting down, yes! As long as you are exercising regularly and eating right, try focusing on that more than on your appearance. If you want to tone your thighs, you could try biking (either stationary or on a regular bike), Pilates or an elliptical.

Meghan D.

by lovekatniss23 on 1/14/2013 6:53:19 PM

Well 1D and Ellie Goulding's "Anything Could Happen"

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 5:37:56 PM

One Direction duh

by directioner4lyfe on 1/10/2013 1:57:32 PM

Are We All We Are and C'mon. I love those songs. Those will jumpstart a work out.

by fashionqn on 1/9/2013 10:41:57 PM

My workout playlist must-have song is "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift.

by supersingershannon on 1/9/2013 9:36:19 PM

22 by Taylor Swift!!!

by pinterest on 1/9/2013 9:07:45 PM

My workout playlist must-have song's “Hall of Fame” by The Script and Will.I.Am.

by otter77 on 1/9/2013 8:59:55 PM

haha my brother likes Hall of Fame

by unicornninja on 1/9/2013 8:10:20 PM

I listen to "Runaway" by Bon Jovi when I'm running, and "I'm a Survivor' (or whatever that song is called) by Destiny's Child (I think) Smile

by nerd_girl_lotr on 1/9/2013 6:35:28 PM

HEY GUYS! Here's another great song to jump start your workout! Never Close Our Eyes by Adam Lambert. gotta love it!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/9/2013 5:56:56 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.