AN HOUR AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Violence on TV freaks me out

My parents watch a bunch of crime shows like Law and Order, NCIS and CSI. I have a feeling they’re affecting me. I imagine violence...

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my pofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day! I will reply on your profile and if its not publicly visible I will just reply on mine!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:26:26 PM

please join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits". i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers to post tips (both fashion and beauty). today's tip is "Spray PAM on wet nails, wipe it off, they're completely dry!"

by alindgren on 1/14/2013 7:02:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!I'm so upset. I'm pretty sure that when someone told me that, that guy I used to like was gay I was being lied to as a ploy to get me over him. and now I think he's after some girl.I don't like him anymore but I'm so upset that someone would lie. and yeah were friends we don't even talk in school he dosent even look me in the eye when we pass each other in the hallway.the only we even text is if I text him first and I'm not sure what to do anymore
HELP!!!!!!!

I'm sorry girl, but it doesn't seem like he likes you back. Maybe your friend was trying to protect you from getting hurt! Who really know what either of them are doing, you can only know the real answers if you talk to both of them. Maybe you should talk to your friend first, she may know of something!
mailyse f.

by ladyinlike on 1/14/2013 3:02:01 PM

umm i have a question...i dont mean to be racist or whatever but i have a boyfriend and people make fun of us and say "why are u dating him/her..etc."and its because hes white and im black...why do people judge like that? why do people think its wrong for a black person to date a white person? *confused

by JenniferLUV on 1/13/2013 8:41:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My mom wont let me date because she says it will get to my head and my grades wont be good like they are now. I know it wont but she wont believe me. How can I convince her. Thanks. Please reply quickly.

Hey girlie,

I know it's hard, but try to understand where your mom is coming from. She's only saying that stuff because she loves you! You have so many more years to date, and school really is the most important part of your life right now! Maybe you and your mom can reach a compromise, like that you could have a study date with a guy you like. That way you will get to spend time with him while keeping your grades up! Try having a calm conversation with your mom to show your maturity, and don't raise your voice if she says no. And listen to her reasons, because they might be valid! If you can't make a compromise, do your best to respect her decision. You can always bring the topic up again after some time has passed. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 1/12/2013 11:25:12 PM

This happens to me too. I would not watch it but I hve to sit with my dad for a little while before I can fall asleep.

by hgrules on 1/12/2013 7:59:05 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I really love GirlsLife. It never disappoints. The articles are up to date, not to mention super helpful! The MODs are amazing too! And don't get me started on the giveaways! I love this website, it's super safe and fun! <3

Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 7:21:30 PM

nod mod mod
okay so im really mad at my bus driver
so me and my friends were being too loud so the bus driver said to me "ill go to your house and talk to your mom if you dont be quiet"
well we got in trouble again and he said the same thing i think its really sexist is it or am i over thinking
p.s. he's 79 if that helps

Hey girlie,

I don't think that sounds sexist at all! Bus drivers have a right to ask their passengers to follow the bus rules, including maintaining an appropriate noise level. He was saying that as a warning for you to be quiet, so try to be more respectful of him and the other passengers on your school bus next time you ride to school. Then he won't have to talk to your mom and everyone will enjoy the ride more! I would also thank him for the ride when you get off at your stop because that would probably make him happy and would show that you appreciate what he's doing for you Smile

Meghan D.

by PlushPurplePanda on 1/12/2013 7:18:34 PM

Let's just take a moment to enjoy that random cat in the picture...

by LovePeaceHope on 1/12/2013 7:07:52 PM

Just stop watching them, I think its like anything else we watch, the more you watch it the more you think about it. I think some of the stuff they show is very gross, that is why I dont watch it all the time. I would rather watch something with hot guys in it than violence.

by fashionqn on 1/12/2013 4:12:30 PM