5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

chill your only 13 wait for the right guy and moment.im 17 alomost 18 and iv never been kissed.

by angie453soccer on 11/17/2012 10:32:11 PM

You're 13, calm down. I'm 16 and I've never been kissed, I haven't even been in a stable relationship. I know a lot of girls my age that haven't been kissed yet either.

by reaj711 on 11/17/2012 10:15:32 PM

Moddddddddddddddz!
Can u plz answer? I'm considering switching schools but the thing is if I switch I'm going to miss a lot of ppl, including my crush to whom I've hardly talked to. I'm in the same sport as him and I have like 2 or 3 of the same classes with him it's just I have trouble talking to him. So I was wondering if I should tell him I like him if I do end up going to a different school???

Hey girl,

I think you should base whether or not you tell him on your relationship with him and not what school you're attending. If you want to tell him, you should, but you shouldn't do that just because you're going to another school--you can still talk to him on the phone and see him on weekends, so there's no rush to tell him if you're not ready! If you are in classes together and want to get to know him more, try extending those conversations to lunch or outside of class. You could also study together if you have an upcoming test or project.

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 11/17/2012 10:13:53 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 10:02:29 PM

I'm just waiting for the right guy to come around..

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/17/2012 8:40:18 PM

I'm just happy that my first kiss hopefully won't be special or regret it

by Colie34720 on 11/17/2012 8:24:42 PM

I'm 16 and haven't been kissed or dated turns out its not that weird

by Colie34720 on 11/17/2012 8:23:20 PM

i didnt get kissed until my bf and i were dating for a month and i was 13 and a half. now we've been dating for 10 months and we kiss frequently. but i can think of 7 of my friends without even thinking hard that havent been kissed and/or havent had boyfriends. i used to think i was the only one but i wasnt. i think its better to not kiss as many people to keep it more special. i love me and my bfs relationship because we are the only people weve dated and kissed where as some of my friends had their first kiss at the age of 5. but it makes it special for us cause instead of just wanting to kiss we love each other and ive never kissed anyone but him and i love it. people will ask me who my ex boyfriend is and i say i dont have one.

by luv798 on 11/17/2012 7:48:46 PM

Hey Girlies! Do you have a question that needs to be answered? Just go to my profile and ask me in my club called julybaby01 (aka my username)!! I go on almost everyday so you can count on me! I love to help, so please ask!
MWAH :* xoxo, julybaby01

by julybaby01 on 11/17/2012 6:26:57 PM

@paigebunny, I totally agree Smile I'm the same way..I'm 16 and have never had a bf or been kissed. Sometimes I get really sad or depressed over that but then I remember that the right guy WILL come along at some point. And stuff like this happens when you least expect it to. Plus, a bunch of guys have liked me before..I just have yet to meet the right one and that's totally fine. There is WAY to much pressure on teens and kids today to do everything so fast and so young...why not wait for that perfect moment that you will remember forever instead of rush to get it over with with just anybody?

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:40:59 PM