1 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

2 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Is your hair lookin' thirstayy? Try this: http://t.co/R8Kvo7V81p

COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so when I was back in 8th grade, I went to the 8th grade dance (for graduation) with my best guy friend who I like. I went to his house all dressed up for the dance and our moms were going picture crazy and stuff like that. My friend's mom said "You should send a picture to your dad" so his mom took a picture of us on his phone. I asked him to send it to me because I really liked it so he sent it to me AND his dad at the same time. When his dad replied to it, he must've clicked "Reply all" because I got his response too and it was just a ;) face. Yes, a winky face. And I know he is close to his dad so does that mean my friend likes me? We talk all the time but I moved away but we still talk and he is probably coming up here for winter break. I still really really like him. If he did like me then, is there a possibility he still does??

Hey girl,

He might have just been smiling that his son was growing up! If you like him and are friends, there's a chance he likes you, but I can't tell you that! Keep being friends and if you want to tell him you like him, tell him you still want to be friends no matter how he feels. Have fun when you see him over break!

Meghan D.

by pupz333 on 11/30/2012 9:21:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! So I really really liked this guy, and he likes me too. But I figured him out...by that I mean I figured out that he only wants me for sexual things. An example is once we hugged he grabbed my butt and walked away. So he obviously didn't want to talk to me, and just wanted to touch my butt. So now I don't like him anymore and been ignoring him. How and when do I tell him I'm not interested anymore? Thank you in advance. <3

Hey LoveHappens, since he shows you how he feels through his physical actions, do the same to him. Don't hug him, just wave. If you do hug him make it quick and if he tries to grab you push him away. Little things like that will give him hints. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LoveHappens on 11/29/2012 10:09:34 PM

I've been going out with my bf for to months and he hasn't kissed me yet. We've talked about it a few times but it never happens! Suggestions?

Hey girl! If you feel ready, I say you just go for it. I have a feeling he's a bit scared. Plan a date and plant that kiss! Don't attack him, of course, but sometimes the gal has to be the one to make the first move when it comes to shy guys.

xoxo

Katie L.

by kenzielynn on 11/28/2012 6:38:05 AM

Hey, the only reason I've ever been kissed is because at the time I was 3, and it was some guy friend of mine. It doesnt count, and that doesnt matter.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/26/2012 2:07:43 PM

you arent odd i know a 14 year old whos never even be asked out... most teenagers i know never even been close to kissing someone and ther 14,15,and higher

by TacoGirly on 11/25/2012 10:13:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!

I have 2 "questions"
So my parents are divorced and every summer I go visit my dad for about 8-10 weeks. Don't get me wrong I love my dad and i love spending time with him but I miss my friends A LOT!!! I kind of want to spend more time here (where I live for the school year) but I don't want to hurt my dad's feelings. What should I do??

My other "dilemma" is that me and this guy have liked each other for like a year and we finally told each other and we were good friends before. We're now dating and I want to spend more time with him but his mom is super overprotective and practically thinks all girls are evil. How can I get to know his mom better so she can see that I'm not a "bad" girl???

by citygurl13 on 11/25/2012 2:29:29 AM

i had my first kiss when i was 13, but i'm 16 now and most of my friends haven't had boyfriends.

by the_last_ninja on 11/24/2012 10:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Okay, I like this guy but he isn't exactly "the hottest tamale on the plate", if you know what I mean. And even worse, I think one of my best friends likes him too! She's never actually admitted it but whenever we talk about it she gets all giggly and blush and says she doesn't, so I'm pretty sure she does. Any advice? Help!

Hey girl,

It doesn't matter how popular he is or what he looks like as long as you like his personality, so don't let that be a factor! As for your friend, it's okay to ave the same crush, but if you are planning to tell him you like him I would check with your friend first so she isn't hurt!

Meghan D.

by s4prez on 11/24/2012 10:45:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I met this guy at the park the other day and we hit it off. I thought he liked me a lot because he asked for my number. Then I texted him a few days after to talk and his signature was <3 Courtney <3, which as you may have guessed is not my name. I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said " I do now, sorry." I was heartbroken, because he is uber-cute. He might be kind of a player so I'm pretty sure they might be broken up by now. So, there are two questions here. Did he really like me? If he ask me out should I say yes or no?Aside from him being sorta a player he also has a swearing problem but not around me. I don't want to try to change him. I am in 7th grade and homeschool and not allowed to date. I feel like I have no idea how to meet him and talk. I can't go to the park cuz it's no like winter. As I said I have serious problems. ;) LOL

Hey girlie, so to me it seems like you got a bit of a player on your hands. If you only met him once, and he's in a relationship however sketchy it may be it seems to me like he's not worth your time. I'm sure he was initially interested in you when he asked for your number but the fact that he had a new gal within days proves he must have been chattin up several ladies at a time...and you deserve a guy who's gonna give you all his attention! Plus, the fact that your not allowed to date yet means  that this shouldn't stress you out. For now, I'd stick to meeting guys through trusted friends and build solid relationships with guys you can see yourself dating, once your allowed of course. Hope this helps!

Jenn S.

by niallstrueprincess on 11/23/2012 3:19:23 PM

13?? I'm 15 and haven't kissed or dated, neither have most of my friends. Anyway, what is the rush?

by Catlover4723 on 11/20/2012 5:11:23 PM