18 MINUTES AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

2 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I like this kid in my class he was my bgf until he found out when he did the whole school did. Now he acts like he HATES ME all the girls in the school say hes too nice to hate anyone. It is first year at this school as well as me. HELP ME!

Hey Chica, He probably doesn't hate you. He's most likely just a little uncomfortable or feels awkward when you're around. Put him at ease by acting like yourself.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by crushblush on 2/26/2013 1:11:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like a kid in my class from the begining of the year it has seemed like he likes meto. From the time he found out to more than a month later he is still iceing me out. Im iceing him out to though. His friends always ask eachother should we tell her. When it is just me and his friend we are toatally awsome friends. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hey Girl, stop icing him out. If you are more open to him, then he will be too.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by crushblush on 2/26/2013 1:05:45 AM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm 13 too. Never been kissed or aske out. I really like this, guy, like the biggest crush I have ever had. It's probably since my hormones are up but I totally love him. He might like me, I don't know, but he's my friend's ex. SHe doesn't like him, but if I asked him out and he said yes, what would she say? She doesn't know I like him and if I were to tell her, she would laugh at me and say bad things about him. Only one friends knows that I like him but she's not being supportive. I don't mind, but should friends be supportive?

Hey girlie,

I would talk to her before you do anything--do you want to lose your friendship with her for a chance at a guy you're not sure likes you? You don't know she would laugh at you if you don't tell her, and it would probably hurt her feelings a lot if you didn't tell her! Honesty is the best way to go, so I would try explaining to her why you like him and hopefully she will understand.

Meghan D.

by PeculiarGurl on 2/22/2013 9:10:05 PM

In my opinion, you shouldn't worry yourself with a boyfriend until high school. I am on 8th grade, and nobody in my class even has a boyfriend except one girl in my class is dating a guy in my class and everybody seems to think it's kind of weird. I know I do!

by animalsrock22 on 2/15/2013 5:47:49 PM

lol i've never been kissed too AND been on a date. i know how you feel Tong

by islandgirl23 on 2/9/2013 10:54:02 PM

I know how this feels...I'm 17 and never been kissed. Let alone been on a date. Lots of people compliment my appearance but I'm probably too shy and quiet or something. I would never approach a guy before he approached me.

by lazyotaku on 2/6/2013 9:50:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm twelve and sometimes i worry no one will ever like me or I'll never have a boyfriend. Will a girl have at least one boyfriend in there life? Please answer

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 1/19/2013 3:11:21 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
so, i like this guy in class, where i live, school just started and, we r all new, so his seat is really far from mine, and it is really hard to look or smile at him, because there are many students in between. i am too shy to talk to him (or any boy, really) and i think he is shy too...HELP!!, im crushing big time and i dont have any idea what to do!!

Meghan D.

by musiclover31rr on 1/4/2013 11:05:50 AM

Thanks for the advice Laughing

by Glitter_Freak on 1/2/2013 7:24:13 PM

MOD!!
I have a crush on my BGF and I dont know what to do hes said that we should hang and usually he would ask me and my BFF to hang. Hes also once offered to stay up with me when i wanted to pull an all nighter even though he had a head ache. im really confused does he like me back??? HELP!!

Hey girl, sounds promising since he wants to hangout solo. Go ahead and step up the flirting!

Jenn S.