3 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

4 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

5 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Work out your way

Not everyone can get out there and run 10 miles by themselves, but not everyone works well on a soccer team, either. So find out what type...

You guys should try a Zombie chase.

by wolfsrule43 on 10/8/2012 8:51:56 PM

MOD!
I'm having a horrable day! My face is breaking out 7 I got ruberbands on my braces and i feel like i'll never be beautiul! I don't know how I can go back to school like this?!

Hey girl, you ARE beautiful. We all have those icky days when we look in the mirror and it's like sigh (sometimes they're linked with PMS — super no fun!), "this is wrong, this is wrong." The key is to shake yourself out of it. For every negative comment you make, force yourself to give yourself two compliments on features you do like. Then go to school, be you and shine on the inside and it'll radiate out!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wxyz22 on 10/8/2012 5:10:30 PM

About the Columbus day poll...I live in Maryland and don't have a day off today. Do people really have a day off of school?!?? Lucky :p

by sweetie99 on 10/8/2012 5:05:37 PM

I like cheerleading and tumbling classes!

by heather99 on 10/8/2012 4:50:48 PM

Hey girl, we are SO, so sorry to hear that. I've forwarded your comment on to an editor, and it should be taken care of ASAP. Hang in there! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cerenajade on 10/8/2012 4:26:41 PM

Hiya! I was wondering if you had any ideas of what I could be for Halloween. I'm 13 with long blondish-brown hair. Any ideas? thanks!

Here are a few ideas...

- A hippie (since you have long hair)

- A celebrity: Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, ect.

-Cowgirl (2 braids)

- An angel

-baby from spice girls (your friends can be the other characters)

mailyse f.

by dancer4life<3! on 10/8/2012 2:36:39 PM

hey please check out my advice queen page i can answer anything and will get back to you within a day or 2 mailyse f.

by jadarocks2401 on 10/8/2012 2:06:41 PM

Running workouts are my faves.

by otter77 on 10/8/2012 11:49:09 AM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.