Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

9 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

COMMENTS

Steal the stars' favorite workouts

Ever wondered what your favorite celebs do to keep in shape? We peeked into their workout routine, and now we’re reporting back on the sweat seshes they...

i love field hockey and biking!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I really wanna lose weight even though im a healthy weight. I want to be a models do i want to lose weight mainly from my stomach and thighs. what are some things i can do besides workout. shoud i be on a diet?

Hey shysweetie, just be sure you're munching on fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. Trade all stuff greasy for all things healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 11/4/2012 10:41:37 AM

I really want to lose weight, but I don't know what to do. I'm not trying to lose weight or to fit in, I just want to feel healthy while being healthy. Got any tips?

by I'm-a-Taco-loverXP on 10/16/2012 7:33:58 PM

Thank you GL, this is so helpful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 1:43:42 PM

I run and bike all the time!! its so cool to know that my two fav celebs do what i do to stay fit!!!!! <3

by alikeller on 10/4/2012 2:26:58 PM

I LOVE field hockey!

by PeaceKool on 10/3/2012 4:43:59 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/2/2012 7:32:37 PM

For a post-workout snack, try a slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter. The protein in the PB will help repair the muscles you used while burning calories.

When it comes to gossip, where do you stand?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.