AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

13 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

14 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

COMMENTS

Steal the stars' favorite workouts

Ever wondered what your favorite celebs do to keep in shape? We peeked into their workout routine, and now we’re reporting back on the sweat seshes they...

i love field hockey and biking!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I really wanna lose weight even though im a healthy weight. I want to be a models do i want to lose weight mainly from my stomach and thighs. what are some things i can do besides workout. shoud i be on a diet?

Hey shysweetie, just be sure you're munching on fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. Trade all stuff greasy for all things healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 11/4/2012 10:41:37 AM

I really want to lose weight, but I don't know what to do. I'm not trying to lose weight or to fit in, I just want to feel healthy while being healthy. Got any tips?

by I'm-a-Taco-loverXP on 10/16/2012 7:33:58 PM

Thank you GL, this is so helpful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 1:43:42 PM

I run and bike all the time!! its so cool to know that my two fav celebs do what i do to stay fit!!!!! <3

by alikeller on 10/4/2012 2:26:58 PM

I LOVE field hockey!

by PeaceKool on 10/3/2012 4:43:59 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/2/2012 7:32:37 PM

Want a super easy workout without the heat? Clean your room! You’ll be burning calories while earning your allowance.

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Kissing can cause cavities.

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!