2 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

12 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

15 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

COMMENTS

Olivia Holt DJs your next workout

Ready to kick your workout into top gear? Plug in to Kickin’ It star and Disney’s TRYathlon competitor Olivia Holt’s pumped-up playlist and get ready to...

Just saw Owl City preform "good time" at a Demi Concert! Sooo fun<3!

by sprinklz28 on 8/19/2012 9:19:58 PM

ModModModModModMod
I know I have said something along the lines of this and have seen other girls say this before too but it seems like GL is against any rock or punk music! Even something like "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx: AM or "Poision" by Alice Cooper would be great to see on GL! I love GL but I can never use any of the fashion or music advise.

Hey chica, we're not against rock or punk music - there are just some music genres that we haven't explored much. Personally, I'm a huge fan of bluegrass music, but that never comes up in a playlist either. It's tough when you've gotta cater to a wide audience 'cause you have to focus on the genres that are gonna be the most popular and be the most active. But you keep rockin' your style, girl, and who knows what we'll end up writing about in the future!
Carrie R.

by awtechnofish on 8/14/2012 11:05:26 AM

does this sound like a helicopter? hahahahahaha british people :b ONE DIRECTION SHOULD BE ON THIS.... "I WANT"

by GLITTERgirlXD on 8/14/2012 10:07:06 AM

Whoa! Cher Lloyd sounded sorta like Jessie J. on the song Want You Back and made it sorta catchy for me.

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 11:14:10 PM

I do not like I want you back. But that's my opinion everyone is free to their own opinion(:

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 9:41:53 PM

These are my kind songs! LOVE em' all! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/13/2012 8:47:36 PM

*Carly Rae Jepsen

by ayraify on 8/13/2012 8:06:14 PM

i love Want U Back sooooooooooooooo much!!! its an amazing song!

by heather99 on 8/13/2012 7:17:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so, my hands, feet and armpits are always sweaty and I hate it! What do I do?

Helen S.

by coldplay12 on 8/13/2012 6:02:00 PM

I only came because i saw cher

by singingintherain on 8/13/2012 5:17:17 PM