15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

16 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

17 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

How to get what you want--without begging

It’s always tough to get your ‘rents to see your point of view, especially when you’re asking for something radical or expensive. Before you start reverting to...

MOD MOD MOD my parents want me to quit my outside-of-school musical theater program. they're thinking of swapping that with the school theater program. i've really bonded with some people from my outside-of-school place and they've become some of my best friends, and now my parents are making me throw that all away for something else. i understand that i will make new friends and experience a new program, but i don't want it to replace my old program that i love so much.

hey! I think that you've made a totally respectable and mature choice. tell your parents what you just told me. have a reasonable discussion with them about it and i'm sure they'll listen. good luck!

Helen S.

by PuppyCT on 7/24/2012 6:37:53 PM

I realllllllllly want to baby sit. I am 12 years old, an honor roll student, and very responsible. I need some extra cash, and I love kids. I am an only child, but I have babysitted my little cousin before. I don't know how to start really babysitting. The only neighbors I know that have little kids don't like me very much... and so how do I get the word around I'm a sitter? I am 12, am I to young? BTW I plan on getting certified soon (that's not a problem) Laughing Thank you!!!!! I <3 the mag!!!!

Helen S.

by madisonk714 on 7/24/2012 5:43:58 PM

hey, calling any sweetie pies with curly fries on their head.
yes, you did read that right! a CLUB FOR CURLY HAIR!
this club is NOT for girls with straight hair looking for tips on curling, just for girls with curls and waves in their hair! all races, ethinities, and colors welcome! as long as you have curly hair, you're welcome.
Positions are open, just ask! we'll give tips, hairstyles, and recomendations. join today!

by briana13 on 7/24/2012 4:49:38 PM

MOD!MOD!!MOD!!!
Lately a lot of people at school(including some of my friends) have been getting iPhones. I have a regular boring cell phone that I use but all you can do are the basics. My iPod touch is pretty outdated but I don't want to get a new one because probably once I get a job, I will get a better phone. There is nothing wrong with my phone and iPod but they are annoying slow and not up to date. If I did get an iPhone before I got a job, I would probably pay for it but my parents think I should just wait a while and keep my phone a little longer (but I have a feeling that they still will be stubborn). I agree to this but is there any way to kind of convince them(when the time comes) for me to get one that doesn't sound needy or pushy? Sorry if this makes no senseSmile

Hey girlie! iPhones are expensive, so your parents might be waiting til your birthday or Christmas to splurge and get you one.  It also might have something to do with your cell phone contract- some companies make you pay massive fees if you switch cell phones before they give you the OK.  Talk to your parents and lay out the benefits of a cell phone- you can get rid of your iPod touch (donate it, give it to a younger sibling or cousin, sell it on ebay), you can keep your schedule on your phone, or whatever else you think the benefits are for an iPhone.  They still might say no, and if that's the case, you'll have to be okay with getting something else. There are other, less expensive smart phones out there and there are lots of cool options that aren't smart phones at all. Research a few that you like and they might be willing to get you one of those instead (and you can stand out from the crowd!).  xoxo

Kate G.

by elisea625415 on 7/24/2012 4:45:15 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/24/2012 4:13:28 PM

I really want a Facebook, so i might use that Facebook one once i turn 13! (i don't like ther age) but thats is a couple of months so i can do without for now

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 3:23:43 PM

Thank you...been wanting to wear makeup...I know my mom says I can next year but shes still deciding what makeup I can wear.

by amileofroses on 7/24/2012 3:18:06 PM

This is great! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 2:58:25 PM

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!

by Susmita24 on 7/24/2012 2:06:43 PM