11 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

12 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

13 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

3 so-pretty summer outfits for a first date

You finally landed that dream date with the cute guy at the beach. Swoon! Now the only thing left to do is find the perfect outfit. The...

I think these could be the best one to impress your partner..Well just let yourslef go

by kathmanduclothing on 12/4/2012 5:31:53 AM

what's with the inverted crosses on the shorts? GL should have thought that one through better.
#BeTheChange

by divasa on 8/5/2012 7:05:24 PM

Why would girlslife show a pair of shorts with the inverted cross on them!? I really wish they hadn't! Meghan D.

by LiunieMoon on 8/3/2012 8:30:33 PM

i have thar=t dress in qhite

by Kenzielynn on 8/2/2012 3:39:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i need help with finding cute tops for school that arent too fancy but not jeans and a t-shirt. what's in style? please help! Thanks

Hey girl! Try a sheer button down with a tank top underneath.  You can wear it with jeans or dress it up.  xoxo

Kate G.

by neo6m on 8/1/2012 2:34:17 PM

if you have thoso dress your cool and if you dont you still rock

by maya123 on 7/30/2012 9:40:24 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
My friend told me all this stuff like that she and I are vampires and are related to the Bell Witch. I know she's lying, but part of me says, "maybe she's telling the truth". It seems imposible, I know and she's played a trick on me that's kind of like that, but I just don't know! How can I convince myself that shes lying?

hey! when I was younger, I remember my friends making up stuff like that and I totally believed them. I know from experience, playing pretend like that is fun, but it's not real ;)

Helen S.

by coolgal332 on 7/30/2012 5:53:00 PM

Mod
I am volunteering at a fundraiser basketball game and i think my crush is going to be there. I havent seen him fir almost two months anf i really want to look good. What do i wear?

Hey girlie,

Since it's a basketball game, you don't want to get TOO dressed up. I would probably stick to a pair of denim shorts, cute flat sandals, and a summery girly blouse. (Maybe something in a bright tropical print or a nautical stripe.) Keep your makeup natural and pull your hair up into a feminine high ponytail Smile And don't forget the most important accessories - confidence and your sense of humor! I know it sounds cheesy but it's totally true - that's the best way to catch a crush's eye at an event like this <3
Lauren C.

by yzzy518 on 7/26/2012 10:21:23 PM

thanks so much!! thatll be perf Smile

by dancerjj13 on 7/26/2012 2:36:56 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
so my group of friends are all different ages, and we find some pretty fun things to do! this weekend, we're:
1. having a bonfire
2. going to see step up 4
3. and going boating on a river (possibly swimming)
what are some cute outfits i could wear? my crush will be there all 3 times, so i want to impress!! thanks!

Hey girl!  I would suggest some cute shorts and a tank for the bonfire, maybe a sweater if it gets chilly.  For the movies, try some jeans and a cute shirt with sandals.  For the swimming, a bathing suit with a cute coverup, like a light dress would be perf.  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.