Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

3 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

COMMENTS

Our fave 4th of July-inspired celeb outfits

We’re seeing stars (and stripes!) in preparation for the 4th of July! Celebs love the classic colors of red, white and blue, but what’s even more impressive is...

Selena's outfit = the best!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:27:04 PM

im gonna see carrie in concert! im so excited and im a HUGE fan! Laughing u can tell by my name! look at my profile!

by Carrie_Underwood on 8/21/2012 9:53:20 AM

MODMODMOD: do yuo know what the name of the dress that Sel Gomez is wearing above?

hey! it's a custom made dress by designer marco marco.

Helen S.

by Ostar21 on 7/17/2012 7:06:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD WHEN I POST A COMMENT IT DOESNT SHOW UP WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

Hey girl!  We've got a lot of comments coming in all the time, so they have to be approved by a mod then they'll be up!  Thanks for being patient! xxoo
Maggie P.

by rosefairy101 on 7/12/2012 1:55:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i like this guy and i know hes not interested in me but i like him other girls like him to but i LOVE him what do i do please help

Hey girl!  It can be totally tough to catch the attention of a guy that everyone likes.  The best thing to do is to try your best to get to know him and see if you really like him as much as you think.  You probably don't want to be with a guy who isn't interested in getting to know you.  Try to meet someone that you can get to know and really like, and he'll like you back too Smile Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by rosefairy101 on 7/12/2012 1:20:25 PM

For the fourth I wore my go-to red tank, cute white sweater, & comfy blue jeggings. I love looking good while feeling good. BTW, I love Victoria Justice's outfits. ;)

by little simba on 7/9/2012 10:23:40 PM

So, the guy I like is a actually my BGF and he likes me too. So everybody thinks we go out, so after a couple months of the 'are you dating?' question, we said yes. That's fine for him, but I'm worried my mom will find out. I'm not allowed to date 'till I'm a freshman in high school. She knows I like him and she also knows he likes me. I mean, we don't go out on dates or anything like that.(He's in eighth grade and I'm in seventh)But I'm sort of cunfuzzled. Are we going out or not? We hug and hold hands, but that's not a big deal at my school.(We go to a country day school out in the middle of nowhere and it's run by a bunch of people we call by their first name) I"M CONFUSED!!! Help please.

Hey girl, just talk to him. Ask him if you're actually dating or just being close friends. I think its fine to have that close boyfriend/ friend that's a boy, because you're not really "going out on dates" so you're not doing anything bad. You can't help it if you like this guy!

lauren r.

by yoshistar1011 on 7/8/2012 9:38:26 AM

Thank you so much Lauren C! <3

by fearless4ever on 7/8/2012 12:53:55 AM

I'm glad everybody is inspired by the Fourth of July! I LOVE Selena's dress! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:22:16 AM

Okay, this might sound like i'm not that smart but i just joined today i keep seeing people post MOD MOD MOD, and i don't get it. Please help!!

Haha, no worries girl! "MOD" stands for "moderator" - that's me! Me and a whole team of older girls work for GL and approve your comments, filter comments for bad words/offensive topics, and also answer your advice questions. If you put MOD MOD MOD at the beginning of your question, we'll know that you want an answer and will get to it asap!
Lauren C.