4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

7 songs to rock out to when that final bell of the school year rings

That chime of the final school bell is the most loved sound in the entire world -- next to this summer tunes.

Do you know any good songs, like Shane Dawson's "The Vacation Song"? I really need a music update... Thank you!!!

Hey girl!

If you're lookin for an up-to-date music list, check out iTunes' Top 10. If you just want some awesome summery songs, check out these:

"Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

"Life Is a Highway" by The Rascal Flatts

"No Such Thing" by John Mayer

"Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield

"Just the Girl" by Click Five

Also be sure to check out Katy Perry, Adele, Justin Bieber (of course), and One Direction!

Catherine C.

by xOCutie_CupcakesXo on 6/25/2012 1:42:07 PM

I love tonight tonight by hotcheele rey but the other songs i yet dont even know maybe i should look em up lol hahaha!

by gleerules101 on 6/16/2012 11:33:06 PM

What about "School's Out for the Summer" by Alice Cooper? Hehe

by fallsb-ball on 6/13/2012 5:44:57 PM

Hey! Do you love Fairy Tail the anime/manga?! Well join in on my club, Fairy Tail Lovers!!! This is by far my favorite show of all times! Come join the fun!! =) You can write your heart out about it

by Gabriella123 on 6/13/2012 12:09:52 AM

My favorite summer song is "School's Out" by Alice Cooper.

by supersingershannon on 6/11/2012 5:50:22 PM

my fav summer jam is stand up (by one direction). it has a really great beat!!

by nutmeg814 on 6/10/2012 8:31:08 PM

hey if anyone wants advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/8/2012 11:01:45 PM

Definitely will be listening to Blackout from In The Heights Smile

by hollygirl88 on 6/8/2012 10:38:21 PM

My favorite summer song is “Simple Song” – Miley Cyrus. And yeah, I've been out for a week, so....

by otter77 on 6/8/2012 10:14:31 PM

Actually not everybody is out yet and we can listen to these songs all the time!!

by Dovepawrocks on 6/8/2012 9:51:27 PM

seriously GL almost everyone is already out of school...shoulda posted this earlier!!!

by luvmonkey1313 on 6/8/2012 8:43:33 PM

I get out on June 19th, then I have exams! Ack, they are the worst!

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/8/2012 8:27:03 PM

wow ive been out of school since last month lol like the 2nd week into march i was out of school lol

by lilliebeans on 6/8/2012 8:15:31 PM

out of school on Monday!!!1

by AliEnGir on 6/8/2012 6:58:33 PM

We are young by fun. is the best carefree song I have ever heard

by madisonave on 6/8/2012 6:56:05 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so there was this guy last year at my school who was really cute and nice and stuff but I didn't know him that well. And he switched schools to a private school. But I got to know him a little better at this carnival i went to and i've been texting him a lot on my friends phones because i got mine taken away. He told my friend he likes me and he knows I like him, and he wants to ask me out. I'm not really allowed to date, but I might do it in secret. I'm leaving for camp for a month next wednesday. He told my friend he was going to ask me out on monday because we are hanging out with some friends. Should I say yes?!????????!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's up to you whether you say yes, though of course I would recommend to obey your parents' wishes to gain their trust! If you won't have cell reception at your camp, there probably won't be a way for you two to talk, so it might be better to wait until you come back. But it's up to you!

Meghan D.

by reesesgal16 on 6/8/2012 6:38:00 PM

OMG!!! People are still in school???? I got out May 18th!!!!!

by shellstheturtle on 6/8/2012 6:25:45 PM

School bell already rang, here.(; But I like a lot of those songs!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/8/2012 6:18:28 PM

I dont know about u guys but ive been out of school 4 a while now.

by natdtanner on 6/8/2012 5:55:57 PM

I like the fact that they added in HSM! Laughing Meghan D.

by fungirl123 on 6/8/2012 5:18:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD. my friend invited me to her birthday party but the problem is that we have the same birthday and she is having it on that day. i want to be with my family so i can celebrate my 13 birthday but i don't want to say no to my friend because i feel like it will seem rude and selfish not to go.

Hey girl,

That's not selfish, it's your birthday, too! Tell her you'd be happy to celebrate with her on another day but that you want to spend your day with your family. She'll understand!

Meghan D.

by crayongirl on 6/8/2012 5:02:08 PM

LOL ! The classics xD I love Destiny's Child

by kenzi143 on 6/8/2012 4:46:09 PM

I get out of school this Thursday - when do you start???

by Sarah510 on 6/8/2012 4:35:28 PM

LOL when I saw the headline the first song I thought about was Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Tong I love them. <3 I kinda agree with @buzzingbee We're kinda too old for High School Musical but then again there's probably some girls on here that are younger than us. Cool song choices GL! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/8/2012 4:14:56 PM

I've been out of school for 3 weeks... lol

by kitkat12197 on 6/8/2012 3:57:08 PM

Some people aren't out of school??? I've been out for over 2 weeks!

by girlygirl22werock on 6/8/2012 3:40:44 PM

Already done, so awkward haha.

by topchef88 on 6/8/2012 3:34:21 PM

I was expecting this to be newer songs, but this works too. Tong

Here are some (only some... XD) of my picks: One Thing, Payphone, We Are Young, I Like It Like That, Come On Get Higher, Say Hey (I Love You), Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever), Soak Up The Sun, Brokenhearted, Brighter Than The Sun, The Edge Of Glory, Breakout, Domino, Summerboy, High Maintenance, Little London Girl, Hollywood Dream, Hot Air Balloon, Starships, Raise Your Glass, We'll Be A Dream, California Gurls, Party In The U.S.A., All I Want Is Everything, We're Just Kids, We Own The Night, Summer's Not Hot, and the entire Sunshine State Of Mind album (by We The Kings).

by Dawnstar on 6/8/2012 3:26:29 PM

High School Musical music? NO thank you!!!

by buzzingbee on 6/8/2012 2:39:41 PM