4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

I stuffed my bra and people found out!

Before school each day, I would put just a little bit more tissue in my bra. When it looked like I was truly developed, some...

My mom thinks I have a rash on the back of my neck but I think it is acne. What do I tell her? Also I have little bumps all over my cheeks and upper arms so my mom took me to the dermatologist and he said that I had this thing where dead skin is blocking my hair follicles. He gave me this cream and it's not helping at all. I'm afraid it's affecting my brain beacuse when I use it after two weeks I stop taking it event though I really want to get it cleared up. I don't know why I stop I just can't do it anymore if that makes sense. My mom also is really over dramatic about my skin. She says that I'm totally breaking out if I have one or more pimples that usual how do I get her to stop freaking out. I have really sensitive skin and this is what I put on it: cetaphil daily facial cleanser, clearasil acne rapid action pads, every other day I use a nutrogena face scrub and I somethimes use the cream I talked about above. Is this good stuff I use or are there different products?

Hey! That sounds fine to me but the most important thing is to follow your doctor's advice. Good luck Chica!
Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 5/4/2012 8:59:02 PM

I have acne i don't care don't think about it to much
Don't stuff your bra just be yourself.

by hellokitty927 on 5/4/2012 7:43:36 PM

omg i never stuff my bra..thats a little weird

by stylecrazy503 on 5/4/2012 7:18:31 PM

Why would you stuff in the first place? Wait. Nevermind. About all of the popular jerkies do.

by Abby774 on 5/4/2012 6:15:35 PM

its right! im curvy and have a big "chest area" for my age and im always complaining how it makes me look too old! hehe

by lilmissamazing on 5/4/2012 4:24:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
So I have a lot of acne on my forehead and its soooo annoying ive even tried proactive and it kinda cleared up but ive been trying it for like a month my mom thinks it could be a rash or something. Have any suggestions on what i could do without spending a ton of money. Thanks

Hey girl, I know acne can be tough. I'd ask your mom if you can make an appointment with a dermatologist to figure out what the real problem is. If it's a rash, you don't want to slather on creams that might just make it worse! Good luck! xx

Jess D.

by juliaishappy on 5/4/2012 3:42:23 PM

While I agree with you guys that she shouldn't have been stuffing her bra, is it not pretty much the same thing as wearing a push up bra?

by sarah.sjworm on 5/4/2012 9:50:44 AM

MOD MODMODMOD MOD
I know that no small boobed person wants to be small boobed, but I've no boobs!! like nothing! I'm about to go into high school and i don't even need to wear a bra! Should I be worried? I'm 13. oh and I haven't gotten my period yet.
i can't seem to think of any good way to embrace my flatchestedness thanks in advance!!

Hey girl, no need to be worried! Every girl gets her period at a different time, sometimes even up to age 16, and it's totally normal. Talk to your mom about when she first got hers. And just think about how easy you have it right now--bras can be super uncomfortable!

Jess D.

by HannahJL on 5/4/2012 3:23:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can i find a good strapless bra for not too much $?
i have one from kohls and i am a 32-34 A. i checked Victoria's Secret, but $50; yikes!
also, where can i find clear straps, you know, to put in a strapless bra? love all your help!
thanks so much!
xoxo,
natalie :<)

Hey babe! Try Target for a good strapless bra. And I think you can buy clear straps off of Amazon. Good luck! xx
Jess D.

by soccerlover99 on 5/4/2012 12:56:16 AM

So I'm 12 and my bra size is 34A. All of my friends are 32A and I feel left out. I am much taller than them but still. Is this normal?
Thanks do much
❤ CottonCandyCutie

Hey girlie,

It's TOTALLY normal! I think all my besties have different bra sizes - it's not what matters in the big picture. You're tempted to compare right now, but remember that you all will still grow, change, go from bra size to bra size... puberty isn't over yet babe, for any of you! So try to be happy with what you have - get a good fitting bra, walk with confidence, and try not to obsess over the numbers so much. Especially since you're taller than them, your size is right and normal because it works with YOUR body Smile
Lauren C.